King’s Cross Station, also known as London King’s Cross is one of the busiest railway station in the United Kingdom. The station took its name from the King’s Cross building, a monument to King George IV that stood in the area and was demolished in 1845. The first temporary passenger station opened in 1850 in the Midland Goods Shed and among the passengers was Queen Victoria. This station provides services on inter-city routes connecting London to major cities and towns such as Cambridge, Peterborough, Hull, Leeds, York, Sunderland, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Bradford, Aberdeen and Inverness. If you decide to have a flight to London and search the best transfer to King’s Cross Station then you should consider the best travel option.
Stansted airport offers a wide range of possibilities to travel to King’s Cross station, starting with public transportation: by train, by bus, by car, by tube or, depending on your time and money you can choose a minicab service. If you prefer the last option, then 247 Stansted Airport Transfer can be the answer to all your London transportation needs. With more than 7 years of activity in this field, you can rest assure that your Stansted to King’s Cross Station Transfer will be in reliable hands. Our 92% customer satisfaction rate and the 5-star grading offered by LPHCA for excellent customer service are proof that we care for our customers and we aim to provide them the best services.
You can check below the main reasons to book with us your Stansted to King’s Cross Station Transfer:
- 30 minutes free waiting time at the airport
- 10% discount if you register online with a membership account
- Passenger assistant when required
- Free flight monitoring process and no extra charge for flight delays
- Experienced and polite drivers with great knowledge of London region
- Flexible payment methods: Pay Pal, cash to the driver, credit card
- On time journeys
- All cars have free Wi-Fi enabled inside so that you can go online
- Child seats on demand
- Instant confirmation of your booking by email or text message
- Clean and modern vehicles which can accommodate up to 8 passengers
You can contact us anytime at email@example.com or by phone at 02088860026. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also book your Stansted to King’s Cross Station transfer with us through our website or through our smartphone app, available both for IOS and Android. We are happy to answer all your inquiries and help you with the booking process. So, what are you waiting for? Plan your trip now and we’ll be there on time to pick you up and ensure you will have a pleasant ride to your destination.